Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beyond Method #7

I did Prezi because it wasn't one I had seen before. I really enjoyed it. I was able to place and arrange the items how I wanted them. It was fun to play around with. The instructions were easy to follow and I found it easy to use.

I have used google docs before and Sliderocket. There are always pros and cons to every presentation style. Google docs wasn't one of my favorites just because it wasn't the easiest to use for what we needed. We also do a summer reading presentation at the end of the summer using Photostory.

I think if a patron asked about on line presentations I would feel comfortable refering them to some of these. They were fairly easy to use and I feel I could help them if they had questions.


http://prezi.com/dujos3m9n9ob/welcome-to-the-balch-springs-library-learning-center/

No comments:

Post a Comment