Thursday, December 17, 2009

Method 12

I enjoyed a number of things about this program. There were a number of the technologies that I used for myself personally. Now I have learned that I can connect them all together. I can save myself time and still have the benefits I had before.
Flicker was interesting. I can see places I may have seen before, but you get another persons perspective on it.

I guess it goes to show that times are a changing and we better be ready to go with the flow.
Hopefully I will always be up for the challenge. This program made it fun and easy to work with my schedule.

I think that something I didn't expect to see was how open people are with certain things. Even though there are security measures it still leaves me a little unnerved.

I really enjoyed the content. It gave me an expansion on some things I already know.
I really did enjoy that it worked on my time frame.

I would love to participate in another program and I really look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment